Size Large - for breeds 35 to 90 lbs.
Paw-Pads are lightweight, breathable, water and chemical resistant. Our medical-grade adhesive is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. 80 Pieces Per Package (4 sets- 20 Pieces Per Set).
Ultra Thin Material Medical Grade Adhesive
Paw Pads™ are engineered to provide traction on slippery floors. The
ultra thin non-slip material provides traction and stability, especially
for senior dogs.
It is not necessary to place Paw Pads on every digit. Using two pads per foot will provide ample traction for most dogs.
Recommended by Veterinarians, Paw Pads™ are designed to allow a dog
pads to breathe. They are so ultra thin those dogs do not notice them.
Paw Pads™ Features:
- Human Grade Medical Adhesive
- Non-Toxic and Hypo-Allergenic
- Ultra Thin Non-Slip Traction
- Comes in Four Sets per Pack, That’s 80 Individual Pads!
Paw Pads Can Be Reapplied
Paw Pads™ are similar to a Band-Aids and just like bandages that are
applied to fingers, there is no definite amount of time they stay on.
Based on customer feedback and our own extensive testing, the length of
time Paw Pads™ stay on will vary. Moisture, Humidity, Extreme Cold, and
different types of surfaces will affect the length of time the product
adheres to the dog's paw which is why we have made a product that can be
re-applied if needed.
Extend the Use of Paw Pads™
Paw Pads can be reapplied using a medical grade skin adhesive or super glue.
Conditions That Impact the Effectiveness Of Paw Pads and require an Adhesive Kit:
- Cold Weather
- High Humidity
- Old Dog Feet
- Dry Hyperkeratosis Pads
- Active Outdoors despite Physical Limitation
- Neurological Deficits Causing Feet to Rotate With Each Step Which Puts Shearing Forces on Pads
Paw-Pads™ Measuring Guide
If your dog's paws are between sizes indicated below, order the smaller size of Paw-Pads™.
- Paw-Pads™ do not need to cover the entire pad to be effective.
- It may also be necessary to trim the paw-pad to get proper fit.
Choosing the right size for your dogs paws.
- Measure your dogs paw from the top of the digital pad to the bottom of the metatarsal pad.
- Pick the size that is smaller than your dogs overall paw size.
- If the Length of a dogs paws is between 3/4”-7/8”Use SM/Medium
- If the Length of a dogs paws is between 7/8”-2” Use Large
If your dog's paws are between sizes indicated, we recommend ordering the smaller size.
Instructions for Applying Paw-Pads™