Over-vaccinating is having adverse health consequences to our dogs. The problems range from auto immune disorders to Cancer. Purdue University researchers confirmed that vaccines do not have to be given every three years, (except as required by law.) and many vaccines last a lifetime.
Healthier Vaccine Alternatives
- Vaccines contain dangerous carcinogens and disease causing chemicals such as mercury and formaldehyde.
- They are often made by infecting healthy laboratory animals, including dogs, cats and horses.
- Early vaccination can neutralize natural maternal antibodies and leave your puppy unprotected.
- Vaccines have the ability to cause symptoms similar to the disease they are trying to prevent.
- Combination vaccines often overwhelm the body and cause immune system problems.
- Repeated exposure to vaccines can create toxic build up and serious chronic disease, cancer, and auto immune diseases.
For more information visit